MTE Las Vegas is Happening!
Join us Friday, August 28 at 6:00 PM for a community mixer!
On Saturday, August 29, join us for a full day of valuable business education from the experts themselves.
There will be over 25 education sessions including but not limited to:
- Building Relationships Through Virtual Network
- A Detailing Real Talk Roundtable
- Overcoming the Mental Game
- Top Social Media Marketing
- Car Hygiene – Using Sanitization for Peace of Mind
- Remembering How You Started
We’re also welcoming long time exhibitors to host table top showcases of their products and services to help you maintain and expand your business in these challenging times.
More information coming soon.
South Point Hotel & Casino
Your safety is our biggest concern for Mobile Tech Expo. For this year, we are implementing a new set of safety standards due to COVID-19. We are instituting best practices aimed to ensure a safe, organized, and hygienic event experience while giving you peace of mind. All of this is in-line with the CDC and health department’s guidelines, and we are consistently monitoring developments to create the best plan of action leading up to the show.
Here is what you can expect:
- South Point Hotel & Casino will ensure that all sleeping rooms, elevators and public spaces are thoroughly sanitized.
- Sanitizing of all public spaces with special emphasis on human touch points, i.e. door handles, tables, desks, chairs, etc.
- Physical distancing at ALL sessions.
- Hand sanitizing dispensers throughout the event.
- Masks available for anyone who wants one.
Rates as low as $50/night!
What is Mobile Tech Expo?
Mobile Tech Expo is the most comprehensive meeting of mobile automotive technicians in the world. MTE offers a world-class education lineup as well as over 100 exhibitors that cover every aspect of your mobile business. From tools and supplies to business and marketing services, MTE is THE can’t-miss event for any mobile technician.
Where is Mobile Tech Expo?
MTE serves both the East and West coasts of the United States. No matter which side you attend, both shows immerse you in the communities and industries that either side of the country has to offer.