January 31 – February 1, 2020
January 30, 2020
Located At: The Rosen Shingle Creek
MTE returns to Orlando in 2020 at the Rosen Shingle Creek
- Everything under one Roof… You want to stay here!
Hotel, show floor, bars, restaurants and more!
- FREE Parking!
- Four Outdoor Heated Pools
- 15 Restaurants On Property
- Shingle Creek Golf Club
9939 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819
- Tennis Courts
- Basketball Courts
- Convenience Store
- 4 Bars Onsite Including Poolside
Discounted group rate available, call to book.
Use Group Code: GRPMTE
Education – Over 60 Classes!
YOU CAN’T MISS THESE CLASSES
Person of the Year
Nominations are Open!
Know someone in the industry that deserves special recognition?
Nominate them here! Awards to be given out at MTE Orlando 2020.
IMI EV/Hybrid Vehicle Certification
Applicants who wish to undertake their IMI certification will gain:
- General knowledge and anatomy of a hybrid/electric vehicle.
- Certification to power down vehicles making them safe to work on without damaging expensive components.
- Charge accordingly based on hourly mechanical prices for your area once certified!
- All technicians, first responders, and mechanics welcome.
The one and only international Dent Olympics returns to the 2020 Mobile Tech Expo – Orlando.
Show off your PDR skills and techniques against your competitors. Compete with some of the best technicians within the industry.
Dent Olympics Contestants
Dent Tag Team Contestants
|Michael G./Michael C.||1:45pm|
Tag Team Dent Removal
Teams of two will have to repair the following dents:
- Crease Dent
- Gull Pull Dent on rails
- Each team can only consist of Two Persons
- Dents can ONLY be worked on by one team member at a time
- Must tag each other in and out to complete the repairs
- Teams will have 60 minutes to complete both dents
- Contestants must sign up for a time slot in advance. Not showing up to your chosen time slot will result in instant disqualification. No refunds. No exception.
|Wednesday||5:00pm – 8:00pm||Registration Open|
|Thursday||7:30am – 6:00pm||Registration Open|
|Thursday||8:00am – 6:00pm||Education Day|
|Thursday||8:00am – 6:00pm||Exhibitor Setup|
|Thursday||6:00pm – 7:30pm||Awards Ceremony|
|Friday||7:30am – 6:00pm||Registration Open|
|Friday||8:00am – 9:30am||Exhibitor Setup|
|Friday||10:00am – 5:00pm||Show Hours|
|Saturday||7:30am – 3:00pm||Registration Open|
|Saturday||10:00am – 4:00pm||Show Hours|
|Saturday||4:00pm – 8:00pm||Exhibitor Move-Out|
|Saturday||5:00pm – 6:00pm||Dent Trials Awards|