Returning to the South Point
August 27-29, 2020
South Point Hotel & Casino
MTE Las Vegas Lives on the Strip!
- Everything Under One Roof:
Show, Hotel, Bars, Restaurants, and more!
- Luxury Resort on Las Vegas Boulevard
- Fitness Center and Spa open Daily
- Business Center
- Pool & Hot Tub
- Barber Shop
- Movie Theater
Vegas Dent Trials
Flex Your PDR Skills at MTE Las Vegas
The Vegas Dent Trials is a competition exclusive to MTE Las Vegas! This unique competition is a triathlon that will challenge even the most skilled technicians.
Contestants will have to repair the following three dents:
- Crease Dent in fenders
- Round Dent in doors
- Glue Pull Dent on rails
- Contestants are only allowed to complete one of each type of dent.
- Contestants will have 90 minutes to complete all 3 dents
- Judges will assess dent repairs based on: quality of the repair, timeliness of the repair, and professionalism of the competitor
- Contestants must sign up for a time slot in advance. Not showing up to your chosen time slot will result in instant disqualification. No refunds. No exception.
Showcase and Promote your Products
The Demo Area returns to Mobile Tech Expo! This exclusive area allows you to showcase and promote your products to everyone on the show floor. Each demonstration is an hour long and promotions about your demonstration are included!
Included in your demonstration:
- Pop-up banner near demo area stage for the run of the show
- Online promotions including website schedule and email updates
- Social media announcements
- PA Announcement during the show informing everyone in the hall about your demonstration
- New Product Entry near demo area
Sign-ups are on a first come first served basis!
The all-new Tool Time area is an interactive, hands-on experience on the show floor
where attendees have the chance to try out your products before purchasing.
Drop off one of your products at the start of the show and our expert attendants will ensure attendees are using your tools correctly.
Sign up today! Entry is FREE this year only!
EV and Hybrid Safety
IMI Hybrid EV Safety Qualification
Applicants who wish to undertake their I.M.I. Level 2 certification, will need the desire to understand the skills in order to implement requirements to follow manufactures’ procedures in order to make the vehicle safe to work on. This is an involved course which requires the candidate to be physically able and not have a pacemaker or other health devices. Candidates will be in a classroom like setting for approximately 3 hours, followed by a written test and physical power-down of a vehicle in order to complete the certification. Level 1 is not necessary in order to complete level 2.