How to do High-Speed Production Detailing
This class will cover how to do high quality one-step paint correction for daily drivers. Watch Mike’s quick intro here:
- Abrasive Quality – the MOST important factor when it comes to paint correction.
- Foam Pads versus Microfiber Pads – which pad and why?
- Ceramic AIOs the emerging new one step category
- Toppers – Quick, fast easy ways to top any AIO
- Gear-driven orbital polishers compared to a free-spinning random orbital polishers – which type is best for maximizing profits while maintaining pro quality results.